Your senior year in High School is supposed to be "the best year of your life." Let's see how much you remember:
1. Who was your best friend? I would say Bill Day cause we definitely hung out a lot that year.
2. What sports did you play? the club hockey team that just started that year. yeah, we lost every single game. it was still way too much fun.
3. What kind of car did you drive? yeah i didn't have a car but i drove my mom's jeep and my dad's maxima all the time.
4. It's Friday night, where were you at? probably watching a movie at someones house with the whole crew.
5. Were you a party animal? define party animal? my friends were almost always all together being insane, but we didn't drink or do anything like that. we were high on life baby.
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? No the "IN" crowd was lame. we had our own crowd.
7. Ever skip school? i don't think i did. which is kind of surprising because i hated it with a passion. although i thought i left early once with bill to get chinese food, but i could just be imagining that.
8. Ever smoke? nope.
9. Were you a nerd? i was a dork, but i don't think i was a nerd. there's a big difference.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? nooooo.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? ...is that a brand of boxed dinner?
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Shaw. he was the senior english teacher who drove to work everyday from maine for the whole year. he inspired the classic modernized version of hamlet we made, and he sparked bill and i to track him down senior year at keene and we talked to him on the phone. yes he remembered us.
13. Favorite class? english. cause it was 8th period and it was fun as hell.
14. What was your school's full name? Merrimack High School.
15. School mascot? ...Tomahawk? is that really a mascot though?
16. Did you go to Prom? it wasn't a prom, it was a senior semi, prom was junior year. it was kinda depressing i think cause becky and i had broken up but we still went together. a little awkward. not nearly as fun as prom was.
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? yeah, there's a few things i might do differently though.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? i remember dropping my water bottle off the bleachers. actually i think someone knocked it off. and i remember our group pretending there was a line or rope or wall or something and we all stepped over the line after getting our diploma and walking off stage.
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? probably filming hamlet.
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? ...do what now?
21. Did you have a job your senior year? i probably worked at shaws. yup, i did.
22. Who did you date? Becky for most of the year. i kinda dated jamie at the end there but i don't even really know what was going on with that.
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? how about the lunch room. that's where people eat lunch in school. we had a mini taco bell with menu items that didn't exist at real taco bells.
24. Have you gained weight since then? sadly no. although i have been 10 pounds heavier a few times but that doesn't last.
25. What did you do after graduation? i went home for a family party thing, then we all went to teresa's and i brought my new dvd player and we started to watch seven until jenn couldn't handle it anymore so we watched something else. i think. oh i think i went to kelly's party for a few hours before that too, and i might have stopped at james' party also but i dont remember.